Wednesday 30 January 2013

Broom stick reborn


I still haven't foud a good place where to keep my exercise equipment, but I did change one of the equipment to a more handy one. I previously used a long aluminium handle from a mop, it's on the left in the picture. But it was way too long, I was afraid I would hit something with it while I did my exercise. Then I remembered I had an old broom stick from a broom that had broken long time ago. I cut the stick into a good lenght and then painted it white. That is in the picture on the right (obviously). Way more handy to use and to store too.

5 comments:

  1. Love making everyday objects prettier. Especially when we can't hide them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! Although I sometimes spend quite a lot of time making something pretty that will not even be placed anywhere where it can be seen :)

      Delete
  2. I keep my weighted balls and my dumbells in a big basket in the living room: I put pine cones on top to "hide" it. My yoga mat gets rolled up and put into our coffee table/ottoman (long lidded leather bench) and I have a bar bell bar under the couch. (I haven't graduated to using weights on it, yet!) My stretchy bands are supposed to also go into a box--but usually hang about. Hope you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Alana for letting me know where you keep your gear. Maybe I can find some ideas from those. I already do have an idea for the dumbells but haven't started making that.

      Delete
  3. So do I. I don't like to waste anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...