Friday 19 July 2013

Coffee cups - gone

The decluttering I desided start and wrote about in the yapping about stuff - post is going slow, S-L-O-W.

Without the post from Christina over at Little Victorian and specially her post about simplifying their kitchen, I would not have decluttered even as little as I have now. Christina, you are an inspiration for me!


I was able to get rid off eight coffee cups with saucers and one creamer. I love the empty space on the second shelf. (I was trying to get rid off the two black coffee cups too, but I was not given permission to do that.)



4 comments:

  1. Well done! I wonder who uses coffee cups any more, everyone I know drinks coffee from mugs ??

    But what should be done with an old collection of husband's grandma's coffee cups, I don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also drink from mugs, but if we have friends over we do serve the coffee from matching cups.
      Ah the old tiny coffee cups, we also have those (the classic Arabia Myrna), and the set is quite huge about 20 or more cups and saucers, but we have actually used them, perhaps once a year, but anyway... I say use them.

      Delete
  2. Yay! So glad to have helped inspire you, that makes all the blogging work worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is what blogs do the best, they inspire regular people in regular homes do remarkable things.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...