Wednesday 17 July 2013

Mostly white duvet cover for the kid

Just when I said that I want to have lots of colours in our kid's sheets, well I need to take those words back. Because I made a white duvet cover for the kid. I just happened to have this sweet ribbon and wanted to use it somewhere. I had bought the ribbon from a thrift store years ago.



The middle part of the duvet cover is an old waffle towel I got from A's mom, the edges and the back are from the old sheets we inherited.

Also linking to Op-Shop Show-Off, because of the ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. it's just lovely. that ribbon is so pretty, good to use it on a project where you'll get to see it all the time. lovely to have you lining in Leena x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Max and thank you for having the linky party.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. I love how simple it is, and that you got to use items you already had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very classic design, I love it too. I'm slowly (very slowly) using up the materials I have collected over the years.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...