Friday 3 October 2014

Sabbatical

I'm afraid this blogging thing is no longer working for me, at least for a while. Why I started to blog in the first place was to keep me motivated and for the community. I no longer find blogging motivating, instead it's become an obstacle. Or mainly taking (good) photos is the obstacle. I've gotten tired of taking photos of before and after or in between. So either I just do and don't take photos or I postpone things till forever because I've not taken photos. That last scenario is the worst. It should not go like that. Then I'm tired of editing photos, the whole process annoys me at the moment, it takes too much time and there is better things to do right now. Writing posts is not the biggest issue and I've actually done lots of things I could blog about, but those photos, I don't have those. And my texts are not so fluent or fun or deep that I could have a text blog. 

I'm not sure I will completely stop blogging but I will keep a sabbatical for some period of time. I will miss this, but I'll keep following your blogs (if you have one).

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're taking a break--but we all have to do that from time to time. I hope you will keep us posted on yourself and our sweet family --and your great projects. I've missed you (and I know I was the one MIA for a long time, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I did not mean to MIA on commenting, I just started thinking what could be the platform for keeping you posted. I don't think that would happen here on the blog, it would need to be something easier, some place where I could perhaps post photos whit out editing them. Facebook style or maybe google+. I'd love to keep contact somehow. I would not like to completely disappear.

      Delete
  2. I will definitely miss you. But it's completely understandable; your life has changed a lot.

    I agree with Alana too, it'd be very nice if you could keep us updated once in a while--no photos would be required! Hopefully when Likka is a little older, the blog will become motivational for you again.

    For now, enjoy the time you'll gain from not taking and editing all the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of miss this blog already, I liked posting and I like getting comments. But when it started bug me that I had not posted for a week or two then I know that a break is needed.
      I'll think of a way to keep you updated.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...