Yippee!! The first one of the two walls I need to paint is now done. Actually I got it painted already on Friday but I struggled putting the skirting and the light switch cover back. Well it wasn't really a struggle I just didn't bother and I was busy sanding the shelves.
Here is the intermediate state, where I was removing the wall paper.
After some taping and covering the floor and then two layers of paint.
And the other side of the room looks like this. Bit difficult to take pictures when there is just a long path way to stand in.
But now after three(!) layers it's painted and ready and looking very nice and fresh. Love it! Next the other wall...