With the sheets we inherited we also got kitchen towels and some embroidered band. It had numbers 73 emroidered on it. I thought it might have been a clothes size, but then realized there is no size 73 in anything. And then I realized I was looking at the band upside down. I felt so dumb! Of course it was EL not 73. I was pretty embarrassed. I'm sure you would have realized this thing in an instant.
Well that happens, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box all the time.
The towels we got did not have any loops where to hang them. I thought that since the towels were inherited from this EL person that I could sew the loops from the EL-band. That way we would remember easier where we got those towels from.
First I found out where is the middle of the towels by folding them to half and marked the fold.
I attached the loops with pins and hand sew the loop on.
That didn't take long. And now we have four new kitchen towels to use.