Friday, 31 January 2014

Selfmade PUL-covers

I was sure that I will never sew PUL (polyurethane laminate) -covers for the diapers, I assumed those would be difficult to make because you have to do get it right from the start. Once you make a hole in the cover fabric it cannot be fixed. But I was insecure for no good reason. Once I started these were so easy to make.

I googled pattern for a diaper cover and found one from Kiedo (in Finnish). I actually did not use their pattern, just their instructions. I took the pattern from a bought PUL-cover I had at home and which had prooven to be good in use. I made only two, I do still have more of the fabric but I do not need that many covers in same size. I think I can make new bigger covers later if Likka needs them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...