All those things in the photo are stuff that she donated to me. Also she gave some tools that are not shown in the picture. She was in bit of a rush with the moving and said that what I will not take will go to trash, so I took actually everything that was not junk. Most of the pots will be donated further, I will only keep these pots shown in the below picture.
I took all that she wanted to give away because I did not like the idea of usefull stuff going to the trash. I have a heavy load to take to the goodwill. I did have lots of other pots before too so I need to go through those and deside what I'm going to keep all in all. Now I'm actually drowning in pots.
Few of the pots I got did not have a draining hole on the bottom, which I think is pretty necessary at least for outside plants. I thought that I could drill a hole to the pots, I was slightly afraid that the pots will break but then desided to go for it anyway, atleast I'm not loosing anything if they would break. I taped both sides of the bottom of the pot and used a support piece underneath. Not sure those things were actually needed, but I tried to avoid the chipping. (The following three pictures I had to take with my cell since A has took our camera to his sailing trip, so sorry about the quality)
First I used a drill bit that can be used for drilling sheet metal, but it made the most horrible sound, you know that sound that a chalk can make on chalkboard, but much louder. Ouch! Then I changed to a wood drill bit, it also made a sound but nothing as bad as the first. It drilled fine and made hole to the pots.
The white pot I drilled from the inside. The egdes of the holes chipped mildly from the other side, but I think it's ok, it can not be seen anyway when there are plants on the pots. If I would need to drill a tile or something I'd be way more particular about this.
There they are, the holes, now my plants won't drown in their pots.