Monday 10 February 2014

Knitted vest for a toddler

This was supposed to be a knitted vest for a baby but I again did some missjudgement on the amout of stiches and this turned out way bigger than intended. 



And to tell the truth I was first making a jacket from the yarn. But that turned out way too big and I unraveled it. I don't know what is wrong with my math skills. Then I for some reason desided not to do a jacket at all but a vest. I was inspired by this pattern in Ravelry. I did not actually follow the pattern, maybe that's where it got wrong. Anyhow I finished it quite fast, the yarn was so thick.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to have a vest like that myself, it's really cute. It will be good to have something already finished for when she's bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is true. It's just annoying that I cannot try it on Likka, now I don't know until many months if this is good on her or not.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...