Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Finished cushion project
Hihhey! All of the dining table seat cushions are done. Last friday I had a post about the problems I had when making the cushions. But after I got over the corner pieces in the cushion it got whole lot easier and I'm proud to say those are all finished now.
Inside the covers are foamed plastic that were cut to the shape of the seat at the shop. I used velcro on the back egde so I can remove the foamed plastic from the covers before washing. Also I used velcro on the strips that will keep the cushion on it's place on the seat.
Whew... it took a while, way over a year to tell the truth, but now they are done.