Friday 17 February 2012

New old excersice bike

When A had that accident while downhill skiing about three weeks ago it was clear that something had broken in his knee. We later found out that the anterior crusiate ligament of his left knee had teared and to fix it A will have knee surgery done on early march. Before the surgery he will need to be able to bend his knee to 90 degree angle and straighten the leg, which seems to be most difficult now. Also he needs to excersice so the muscles stay strong. The doctor suggested biking and swimming.


We loaned from A's grandpa an excersice bike, we think it's from the 70's. It was very dirty and ugly, but A cleaned it up and it's not actually as horrible looking as I assumed, it's kind of fun, very retro. I doubt we will be keeping it forever but it's needed now and after the surgery. It's good he has a place to excersice easily.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that bike! So compact.
    Sorry to hear about A's knee. I hope he can get it in shape in time for the surgery--and that it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of growing on me too :)
    I'm sure the surgery goes fine, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...