- Buy a Sesam wall bed mechanism and place the guest bed inside a closet (the grey rectangle in the floorplan)
- Move the shelf on the small window wall closer to the small window (the yellow long rectangle)
- Move the table against the big window wall, or even get a new table
- Place a table board inside the shelf (the yellow rectangle on the top right corner) to create a computer station
- Get a nicer looking office chair for A
I've looked for some office chairs but haven't found anything nice and resonable priced.
Building, painting and sewing
- Remove wallpaper and paint the room white or light colour
wall paper that I didn't realize that I have no place where I could now paint the shelves and move them out
of the way. I have to wait for spring before I can move the shelves to the terrace and then paint.
- Make a closet for the guest bed
- Paint the shelves white
- Sew a roman blind for the big window or get a roller blind
- Sew a slipcover for the chair