Wednesday 29 February 2012

Not the regular spaghetti with sausage

A wanted to make some spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. He is normally not too interested in cooking, so it was a bit of a surprise. Also the thing he did was a surprise.


He had seen a picture of a sausage spaghetti in facebook and wanted to make them too. If you google 'spaghetti sausage' you'll find some similar pictures.

So assumingly it would be quite difficult to push the boiled spaghetti inside the sausage, but that's not how it's done. Next picture will tell it all.


And then those are boiled. The food looks weird, but it's fully edible and actually quite good tasting. I'd bet this would be especially fun for kids (and for 30ish something guys).

8 comments:

  1. Looks yum- and I will take any opportunity where I don't have to do the cooking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and yummy! I'll definitely make that one day, P would love it. He's the one who usually does the cooking, so it would be a nice surprise. Plus he loves sausages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you mention sausages I can only think of those excellent German sausages that drip fat... drool..

      Delete
  3. That's hilarious. My son would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw this on pinterest. Are they octopuses or something? I should make them for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be. I also noticed that in someplace they were referred as 'hairy sausage' (which to me sound icky)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...